Now in its 9th year, The Emerald Conference is a must-attend event for decision-makers in analytical testing, extraction science, research and development, cultivation science, formulations and pre-clinical research. It’s a great chance to pick the brains of scientists and research professionals in the industry.
Taking place April 1-3, 2024 in San Diego, CA, The Emerald Conference highlights the latest research, scientific advancements and practical applications fostering innovation in cannabis cultivation, processing and product development, the company website states. Over the course of three days, attendees will have access to:
- Networking with hundreds of attendees from the U.S. and international markets
- 15+ Industry leading speakers
- 30+ Sponsors
- 25+ Technical poster presentations
- Networking breakfasts, luncheons and receptions (all included in your ticket)
Emerald Conference Agenda & Sessions
Curated by The Emerald Conference’s Scientific Committee, according to the company, this event will target these cannabis science interest areas including:
- Pre-Clinical / Clinical Research
- Cultivation and Alternative Strategies
- Extraction and Separation
- Formulation and Fill/Finish
- Analytical Solutions
- Psychedelics & Other Natural Compounds
It’s not all science at The Emerald Conference. Attendees will have a chance at fun with a welcome reception, evening reception, networking luncheons on Thursday and Friday and breakfast both Thursday and Friday, the company states. This will be a great chance to connect with industry peers and make a name for yourself and your brand.
All interested in attending The Emerald Conference can register online here.